- All sales are final – we cannot accept returns or exchanges of any kind. Please review your order carefully before placing. If you have any questions, please call customer service and we will be happy to help – 888.269.8262.
- All orders that will ship inside the state of South Carolina will be charged SC sales tax. Orders shipped outside of SC will not be charged sales tax.
- Occasionally there are circumstances that arise that are out of our control that may delay the production time of an order. We will do everything possible to ensure the timely arrival of goods and will keep you updated on the status of your order as we are updated by our vendors.
- All computer monitors display color and texture differently. Please keep in mind that your particular monitor may display the colors in items slightly different than they appear in real life. We can not be held responsible for variances in color or texture from the actual item and how it is shown on your computer monitor. If you have any questions about the item’s appearance, please call customer service before placing your order.
- All of our art is one of a kind. These pieces are also on display in our brick and mortar store in Charleston, SC. Art displayed on www.shopmitchellhill.com will cycle out periodically. If there was a piece online that you were interested in, but you no longer see it for sale on the site, please call our customer service as we may still have it available for purchase! As for any other order, all sales are final on art.
- All computer monitors display color differently. Please keep in mind that your particular monitor may display the colors in the artwork slightly different than they appear in real life. We can not be held responsible for variances in color from the actual piece and how it is shown on your computer monitor.
- Each piece shown with a frame has been framed by the artist themselves. We cannot be held responsible for any small dings or scratches that may be present in the frame. If you have any concerns about a frame before you purchase a piece, please give us a call.
- All artwork dimensions are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
- Shipping estimates are for the continental U.S. only. Any orders to ship outside of the contiguous U.S., please call customer service for a quote.
- Most orders will ship via Fedex or UPS ground services. If you require quicker shipping, please call customer service for a quote.
- Most orders will ship directly from our vendors to you so that there will be less of a chance of damage in transit. This also means that orders for multiple items will most likely ship out separately and arrive at different times. Once we are notified that an order has shipped, we will email you the tracking information, if available.
- Oversized items will ship via freight truck and will require a higher shipping cost for some items.
- Customers with freight deliveries will be notified by the trucking company on the estimated date of arrival, usually 48 hours ahead of time. Most trucking companies make deliveries on weekdays, Monday – Friday between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM. If you are unable to meet the driver at the scheduled time of delivery, a rescheduling fee may be charged by the trucking company, as well as any storage fees that may incur.
- Items shipped via freight truck usually take between 2-3 weeks to deliver after the order has been processed and released for pickup. Occasionally there are circumstances that arise that are out of our control that may delay the production time of an order. We will do everything possible to ensure the timely arrival of goods and will keep you updated on the status of your order as we are updated by our vendors.
- Because we are acting as a third party to most of our vendors, sometimes items become backordered or out of stock before we have had a chance to update our site. If you place an order for an item that has become backordered or out of stock, you will be notified as quickly as possible. Occasionally there are instances out of our control where production times are delayed with our manufacturers. You will be notified of any problems that might arise as soon as we are notified from our vendors.
- Ground shipments
- Please inspect your order for any damage that might have occurred during transit. In the event that you receive an item that is damaged, please contact customer service for instructions within 48 hours of receipt. Please save all boxes and packing materials in the instance where the damaged item must get shipped back to the vendor.
- Freight shipments
- Please inspect all freight shipments upon arrival. If there appears to be any damage of the outer carton/crate, make a note on the freight bill BEFORE signing. In the event that there is concealed freight damage after the item is uncrated/unboxed, please contact customer service for instructions immediately. Please save all boxes and packing materials in the instance where the damaged item must get shipped back to the vendor.